Pressure fed high performance gun for top class finish results. Perfect for applying large quantities of paint for any job requiring the best finishes like car refinishing or airplane construction.
- Rapid work is ensured by the particularly wide fan and the high material flow rates. The slightly higher Air Cap Pressure, compared to HVLP guns, adds the feeling of working with a conventional high pressure gun. Thus, switching to VOC conforming gun is made easy.
- Finest atomization and a top-class finish are ensured by optimized high pressure. Even with the latest generation of High Solid materials, excellent atomization quality is achieved.
- Due to the higher Air Cap Pressure, compared to HVLP guns, less compressed air is required for atomization.
- Highest profitability - SATA RP™ technology ensures transfer efficiencies considerably above 65 % required by VOC legislation.Therefore, this pressure-fed high performance gun not only helps to protect the environment, but also saves lots of expensive paint (approx. 30 % compared to a conventional high pressure gun).
- The patented air circulation principle provides an especially homogeneous and soft fan.
- 100 % hand checked nozzle sets ensure the constantly high, well-known SATA quality - for complete guns as well as spare nozzle sets.
- The durable air caps are made of brass (not of aluminium), therefore ensuring a long life time - a factor particularly important in industrial use.
- Nozzle sets ranging from 0.8 to 2.0 mean a wide field of application.
- Rapid air cap change with the SATA Quick Change System™ (only 1.5 turns) - ideal for continuous coating.
- The gun can be adapted without great effort to existing work stations.
- Excellent handling - the short gun body, the extremely low weight and
- the optimum balance ensure the gun "fits like a glove".
- Suitable for water-borne materials - paint needle and nozzle are made of
- stainless steel, and the nickel-plated gun body has been refined with a
- special coating.
- To make guns different from one another (i.e. guns for basecoat and guns for clearcoat), the gun can be marked by means of an affixed coloured plastic disc (Colour Code System™).
- Self-adjusting air and material packings with long life times considerably
- reduce servicing efforts.
- The carefully polished nickel-plated gun surface and the Quick Change System reduce cleaning efforts as well.
- Naturally, the gun is equipped with a material flow control, a round / flat
- spray control and an air micrometer.
- Please also see our broad range of material feed systems, such as paint pressure tanks, diaphragm and piston pumps.
- Max. Operating temperature: 50 ° C
- Max. Operating air pressure: 10 bar (1MPa)
- Air consumption at 2,5 bar: 430 Nl / min
- Recommended gun pressure: 2.5 bar (up to 3.0 bar)