Pressure fed high performance gun. Perfect for applying large quantities of paint for any job requiring the best finishes like car refinishing or airplane construction.
- Highest profitability - SATA® HVLP technology ensures transfer efficiencies considerably above 65 % required by VOC legislation. As a result, this pressure-fed high performance gun not only helps protect the environment, but also saves lots of expensive paint (approx. 30 % compared to a conventional high pressure gun).
- Finest atomization and a top-class finish are ensured by the high air volume. The slight additional cost for compressed air (compared to a conventional high pressure gun) are considerably exceeded by material savings. Even with the latest generation of High Solid materials, excellent atomization quality is achieved.
- The patented air circulation principle provides an especially homogeneous and soft fan.
- The large fan and high material flow rates ensure swift work .
- 100 % hand checked nozzle sets ensure the constantly high, well-known SATA quality - for complete guns as well as spare nozzle sets.
- The durable air caps are made of brass (not of aluminium), therefore ensuring a long life time - a factor particularly important for industrial use.
- Nozzle sets ranging from 0.8 to 2.0 mean a wide field of application.
- Rapid air cap change with the SATA Quick Change System™ (only 1.5 turns) - ideal for continuous coating.
- The gun can be adapted without greater effort to existing work stations.
- Excellent handling - the short gun body, extremely low weight and
- the optimum balance ensure the gun "fits like a glove".
- Suitable for water-borne materials - paint needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel, and the nickel-plated gun body has been refined with a
- special coating.
- To make guns different from one another (i.e. guns for basecoat and guns for clearcoat), the gun can be marked by means of a coloured plastic disc (Colour Code System).
- Self-adjusting air and material packings with long life considerably
- reduce servicing efforts.
- The carefully polished nickel-plated gun surface and the Quick Change System reduce cleaning efforts as well.
- Naturally, the gun is equipped with a material flow control, a round / flat spray control and an air micrometer.
- Please also see our complete line of material feed systems, such as paint pressure tanks, diaphragm and piston pumps.
- max. Betriebstemperatur Material: 50° C
- max. Betriebsüberdruck Luft: 10 bar
- Luftverbrauch bei 2.5 bar: 560 Nl/min
- Empfohlener Pistoleneingangsdruck: 2,5 bar (0,25 MPa)
- Arbeitsbetriebsüberdruck: 2.5 - 3.0 bar