RUPES SKORPIO 3 Sander with dust extraction to use on a sanding vacuum cleaner. The RUPES SKORPIO 3 sander is a 150mm sanding machine what every random orbital sander operator needs, an extremely quiet tool that has tremendous power and low vibration. The newly designed pneumatic RUPES SKORPIO III Sander is the quietest random orbital sander in its class. Further, it comes in a choice of orbit sizes to fit your particular application. The body is coated with an anti-slip rubber for better handling, the throttle lever is designed to support the operator’s wrist during operation and actually fits perfectly into the tool body to eliminate “pinch points”, the internal balancing of the components results in extremely low vibration and the double row bearings insure greater life and smoother operation.
The new RUPES SKORPIO III Palm Sander with dust extraction comes with a multi-hole backing pad and is available in 3 versions: 3mm, 6mm and 9mm.
RUPES SKORPIO III Sanding machine is the latest palm sander! The new RUPES SKORPIO 3 Sander with dust extraction to use on a sanding vacuum cleaner for dust free sanding (A-Serie).
With this new series RUPES SKORPIO 3 palm sander sanding is faster and cheaper thanks to the powerful energy efficient motor. Also offered RUPES SKORPIO 3 Pneumatic Sanders a perfect ergonomics, low weight and centre of gravity.
The RUPES SKORPIO palm sander makes sanding fun and dust free!
- New heavy duty motor: The new high performance motor built in sintered steel is designed to provide the best power to weight ratio with a lower air consumption. Designed to minimize tool noise and to low vibration level, the new motor reduces internal friction for a higher power transfer ratio, simplified maintenance and longer tool life.
- Double-row ball bearings: A new double-row ball bearing system, designed specifically by the RUPES R&D team, results in longer bearing life, greater motor stability and lower vibration levels.
- Anti spinning system: The presence of the rubber shroud prevents the tool from operating in free rotation mode. This eliminates the risk of damage to the work surface from a true rotary motion. Further, the shroud allows for more efficient dust extraction by sealing the area between the tool’s housing and the backing pad.
- Extremely well balanced: RUPES R&D team dedicated significant time and effort to create a tool whose internal components are perfectly balanced. The result is a tool that is very low in vibration and ideal for high time-exposure applications.
- Multihole slim backing pad: The multihole pattern combined to the 10 channels obtained on the side of the backing pad provides an impressive air flow that increases the dust extraction during the sanding on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. This guarantees a better cleaning of the working area and therefore a better working conditions. Two of the side channels are connected directly to the central hole with the function to dissipate the heat during the backing pad rotation. This new model of backing pad has been designed to obtain a low center of gravity which ensures a better control and precision during all phases of the sanding process.
The RUPES SKORPIO 3 palm sander is available in 3 versions:
- RH353: 3 mm orbit. the 3mm orbit is designed for finishing applications that use grade P320 and higher abrasives. The small orbit, combined with the high rpm and proper abrasives, delivers a high quality finish that is perfectly prepared for paints and other coatings.
- RH356: 6 mm orbit. following several years of onsite research, Rupes R&D department found that a 6mm orbit is ideal for creating the best combination of material removal/surface finish. The 6mm orbit is 20% more time efficient than the traditional 5mm orbit and, when used with the suggested abrasive grades between P120 and P320, generates the same high quality finish.
- RH359: 9mm orbit. the 9mm orbit tool is designed primarily for roughing and material removal applications. The tool is aggressive, but light in weight and ergonomically designed. The suggested range of abrasives is P60 to P120.
- Speed: 0-11.000 rpm
- Diameter: 150mm
- Sanding pad: Velcro
- Sanding stroke: No
- Vacuum cleaner: Yes
- Working pressure: 6,2 Bar
- Air consumption: 340 l/min
- Weight: 0.8 kg