Antifouling ALU PLUS:
- Self – polishing Antifouling ALU PLUS protect areas below the water line.
- It can be applied on aluminium (light alloy), steel, wood, fiberglass hulls.
- It is suitable for light alloy (aluminium) hulls. No risk of galvanic corrosion on aluminium surfaces.
- Suitable for all kind of boats up to 40 knots of speed.
- Recommended for salt and sweet water.
- Extremely effective, very high performance.
- 30% higher output than regular antifouling paint.
- Easy to apply.
- Fast drying time.
- Thinning is not recommended because it reduces the effectiveness of the paint.
- As a primer coat, use Sea-Line® epoxy primer – for example: Sea-Line® Anticorossion preotection 4:1 or Lightprimer 5:1.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Type: aluminum, GRP laminates, wood, steel
- Place: Below waterline
- Function: Antifouling paint discourages the growth of barnacles, weed, and other water life on the submersed hull of the boat.
- Application: brush, roll, spray gun
- Thinning: No
- Theoretical coverage For 1l: 11 m2 foR 90 μmWFT/50 μm DFT
- Coats number: 1 – 3
- Time between layers: Min 5h – max 7 days
- Dry to launch: Min 12 h