Fouling Stop SEAGUARD – a new anti-fouling paint for hulls.
- SEAGUARD does not contain active ingredients, i.e. toxic biocides.
- The bottom paint is much more environmentally friendly, which is significant especially in the case of such reservoirs as lakes.
- It can also be used for fresh waters, coastal waters and salt waters.
- Modern solutions were applied in producing this paint which allowed to create a coating which will make it more difficult for lichens to maintain and develop on a surface.
- Works best for units moving with the speed not higher than of 30 knots and which are used often.
- It’s a self-polishing paint which is an extra benefit for users.
- It can be used for all types of yachts and boats – laminate, wood, steel and aluminium.
- Available containers: 0,75 l and 2,5 l
- Available colors: navy blue and white
- can safely be applied with roll, brush and air spray gun
- high capability – up to 10m2 out of 1 litre.
- Is compatible with the majority of available anti-fouling products
- The product was designed in view of the countries where anti-fouling paints containing biocides are forbidden and recalled.
- We recommend to use primer coat. For example Epoxy Lightprimer 5:1 Sea-Line, Epoxy Primer 5:1 Sea-Line, Woodprimer 10:4
COMPATIBILITY CHART ANTYFOULING Sea-Line®
- Type: GRP laminates, wood, Steel, aluminium
- Place: Below waterline
- Function: Antifouling paint discourages the growth of barnacles, weed, and other water life on the submersed hull of the boat.
- Application: brush, roll, spray gun
- Thinning: No
- Theoretical coverage For 1l: 10 m2 for 100 μmWFT/ 50 μm DFT
- Coats number: 2 – 3
- Time between layers: Min 5 h – max 30 days
- Dry to launch: Min 12 h