High Gloss Polyurethane Clear Coat – Varnish
- High-gloss clear polyurethane coat recommended to protect wood and ensure a long-term, perfect appearance.
- Does not require primer.
- Diluted version of impregnated wood.
- Protects the wood by forming a layer of primer.
- Works as a high-gloss top coat without thinning.
- Paint does not change the color of the wood after application.
- UV resistant and weathering.
- High mechanical strength.
- Good flow gives a perfect finish.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Caution: do not drip onto vertical surfaces.
- Cans contain components and room to mix them
- Special thinners matched to the type of application (brush or spray).
- First layer: epoxy primer Sea-Line, varnish, polyurethane Sea-Line.
- Type: Wood, laminates GRP
- Place: Below and above waterline
- Function: - Top coat (without thinner)– Primer (with thinner)
- Application: brush, roll, spray gun
- Thinning: Yes Roll/brush thinner or Spray thinner
- Theoretical coverage For 1l: 12 m2 for 80 μmWFT/ 40 μm DFT
- Number of coats: 2 – 4
- Pot life 20°C: 3 h
- Time between layers without sanding: 30 min