Epoxy Lightprimer 5:1
- High-quality 2-component thin coat epoxy primer.
- Great primer for paints and topcoats.
- Provides a transition layer between different systems and increases adhesion between the layers.
- Provides antiosmotic protection in 4 layers (250 um).
- Good flow gives a perfect finish.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Caution: do not drip onto vertical surfaces.
- Cans include components and room for mixing them.
- Package contains a cup and scale for easy dosing of components.
- Easy to dispense; includes curing box and cork.
- First layer: raw surface, epoxy or polyester filler, epoxy primers, paint cleaned prior.
- Second layer: epoxy primer, polyurethane topcoat, antifouling paints.
- Does not require sanding between coats while maintaining the suggested time interval.
- Type: GRP, laminates, wood
- Place: Above and below waterline
- Function: Grounding/Intercoating/Filling coat/Antiosmotic
- Application: brush, roll, spray gun
- Thinning: Yes – thinner for epoxy system
- Theoretical coverage For 1l: 11-10 m2 for 90 μm WFT/ 60 μm DFT
- Number of coats: 1 – 5
- Pot life 20°C: 2 h
- Time between layers without sanding: Min 4h Max 5 days