Epoxy Primer 4:1 Anticorrosion
- 2-component epoxy anti-corrosive primer.
- Recommended for priming steel and aluminum.
- Excellent substrate protection against corrosion.
- Provides very good adhesion.
- Good flow gives a perfect finish.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Caution: do not drip onto vertical surfaces.
- Cans contain components and room for mixing them.
- First layer: Raw surface, epoxy or polyester filler, epoxy primers
- Second layer: epoxy primer, polyurethane topcoat, antifouling paints.
- Does not require sanding between coats while maintaining the suggested time interval.
- Type: Steel, aluminium
- Place: Above and below waterline
- Function: Grounding/Intercoating/Filling coat/Anticorrosive
- Application: brush, roll, spray gun
- Thinning: Yes – thinner for epoxy system
- Theoretical coverage For 1l: 11-12 m2 for 85 μm WFT/60 μm DFT
- Number of coats: 2 – 3
- Pot life -20°C: 2 h
- Time between layers without sanding: 4 h– 5 days