- Sea-Line® structural polyester resin is recommended for laminating, reinforcing the surface, and patching holes and damage – especially in situations where the most important is a fast repair time.
- In conjunction with the glass mat, it is used for manual repairs of damage.To obtain a fully-fledged and adequately strong laminate, use a 2:1 weight ratio of resin to glass mat for polyester or a 1:1 weight ratio of resin to glass fabric.To finish laminated surfaces we recommend using Sea-Line® fillers, Sea-Line® epoxy primers, Sea-Line® topcoats or a Sea-Line® gelcoat repair kit.
Set of 1 kg contains a polyester structural resin with hardener, disposable gloves, a brush and a cup with a scale for easy dosing of ingredients and instructions for repair
- Type: Laminates, wood, steel, aluminum
- Place: Above and below waterline
- Function: Laminating, repairs, reinforcement, gluing
- Application: Brush, roll
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Theoretical coverage for 1kg (for 1 layer laminate): performance for layer of laminate based on glass fibre mats: 300 g/m²~1,7 m² | 450 g/m²~1,1 m² - performance for layer of laminate based on glass fabric (roving): 200 g/m²~5 m² | 400 g/m²~2,5 m²
- Coats number: Depend on needs
- Pot life 20°C: 10 min
- Hardening time: 45 min
- Color: Transparent